Medical oxygen regulator
is used for oxygen breathing in hospital or home and meant to be connected on high pressure medical gas cylinder to decrease the outlet pressure and supply a stable low pressure for use. The pressure gauge indicates the pressure level of the gas cylinder.
FLUX: 12LEVELS IN ADJUSTMENT
FLOW RANGE: 0-4L ,0~8,0~15,0~25LPM
OUTLET:DISS AND BARB
- Packing :20PCS/CTN (master carton)
- Encased in anodized aluminum hausing
- Click type regulator design
- Aluminum body with brass high pressure chamber
- Easy to read flow rate window
- 1-1/2" pressure gauge for easy reading.
- For use with oxygen cylinder
- 3000psi max inlet pressure
- BS/JIS/DIN/CGA standard inlet connection available